Sunday, 18 January 2009

Project 8 - Pants - Update

Well I got the picture of the tattoo yesterday and here's what I've done with it (photoshopped the picture so it's really clear then printed two copies, cut out one and used it as a pattern and used the other to show the positioning. For the loopy bits I didn't cut out fabric but sewed freehand)

I'm really pleased with how this has turned out and really enjoyed doing the sewing (although the cutting out was dull). I'm going to try to get this pair all sewn together today, do the rest of the cutting out this week and put the other two pairs together next weekend. They'll be complete well before they're needed the following weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

/* GOOGLE ANALYTICS - tracking code */