Saturday 3 January 2009

New Year's Resolution

This year I won't buy any clothes what so ever. I'm going to make EVERYTHING (except undewear and knitwear unless I get considerably better!)

I've bought some jersey knit today for plain T-shirts (which I'm always wrecking), got a birthday present to make for Andy, dress for Aileen's birthday party and something for Suz to wear for a wedding just before Littlemore's due. And that's before the millinery class I start in just over a week.

And I'm going to try to record what I do on here. I'm hoping to put up what I've done in the last couple of months of last year as well as I've kept good photographic records.

Well, here goes...when I'm not feeling rubbish...I'll start tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* GOOGLE ANALYTICS - tracking code */