Saturday, 10 January 2009

Project 8 - Pants - Update

It's been a busy week so I've only really got started today.I unpicked the pair of pants he'd given me and made patterns and started to make up the first pair today. I've got brown, orange and yellow cotton jersey to make them and matching thread. I decided to make them up using one colour for each with constrasting stitching.

So I got the pieces of the brown pair cut out, overlocked all the edges in orange and was pinning them together to work out how they connect (having forgotten how the pieces went together) when my husband called me to say dinner was which point i stood up and kicked a full glass of red wine over them!they're on soak at the moment...fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

/* GOOGLE ANALYTICS - tracking code */