Tuesday 19 January 2010

I'm in love!!!

Last night at my millinery course, Gina Foster brought in some of her hats to show us. They are beautiful and a real inspiration. What she wanted to show us is that you don't need expensive trimmings to do something fabulous and she definitely proved that.

There was one in particular that I didn't want to take off (ever - it was the most beautiful thing my head has ever had the honour to model) which is here: http://www.ginafoster.co.uk/laparfumerie.html - 3rd row down, second from the right, named Mitsouko. It's a relatively simple shape blocked in felt with the detailing made from pleated Petersham, but the overall effect is amazing. It's got a fantastic weight to it and fits the head perfectly.

I am completely inspired by it.

And currently dreaming of finding £327 down the back of the sofa!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
/* GOOGLE ANALYTICS - tracking code */